Three ways to find out where your presentation is located:
1. Enter the Abstract ID of your final submission (check in the submission management of the submission system).
2. Enter the keywords of the abstract title (full title is not recommended).
3. Enter the first author’s name (we recommend searching for the last name or first name separately).
* You may want to understand the simplified coding rules, for example, FA1A, means Friday Morning (AM), the 1st session in hall A, TP2B means Thursday Afternoon (PM), 2nd session in hall B.
*Hall A: Shufeng Hall, Hall B: Shuhan Hall, Hall C: Shuyun Hall, Hall D: Shushan Hall
* Speaker information in the schedule, displaying first author information by default.