Important Reminders for All Attendees
- Morning sessionstarts from 9am to 12pm (coffee break 10:30-10:50am). Afternoon session starts from 1:30pm to 6pm (coffee break 2:50-3:05am).
- All presenters are suggested to arrive at least 15 minutes before your session, and copy your PowerPoint to the designated laptop.
- In order not to interfere with the online participants, individual laptops are not allowed.
- Please do not overrun your time. Keynote presentations are 20 minutes long, and orals are 15 minutes, both including questions and answers.
- Poster Session:6pm to 7pm. Please remember to take your posters away after the session ends.
- Traditional Conference Banquet:7pm, April 27th, Shunxing Old Tea House (Best student paper award ceremony, Sichuan special cultural performance, dinner)
- All the presentations and Q&A should be given in English.
- Presentation contents should be academically relevant only. Please do not involve any topics related to race, sexism, politics, etc.
- Please do not record or take photos of the content slides without permission from the speaker.